Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Girl V. Grown-up

Okay so here's my thing.

I saw my t-doc today. As usual she annoys me. Why? Cause she constantly challenges me. she challenges me to think of things differently. I guess she wouldn't think of herself a a licensed cognitive therapist otherwise. She got this metaphor going in my head of little girl v. a grown-up and how I'm fighting growing up emotionally. It's so true and that's probably why I am so annoyed by it; I really don't feel like I can do anything about it.

But I know I can. (Does anyone want to read the Little Engine that could to me?)I feel the world sees me a emotionally immature. (Yes, there I go again using generalizations like the "world", but that's what it feels like. I am having a real hard time coping.)



Maybe I just need a nap and med adjustment.

No comments: