Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm a horn ball

Okay here's the deal:

Pristiq + Abilify = horn ball.

However, this is hard to do anything about when you are seriously overweight and a Tropical storm has everyone and everything batted down. Not to mention the fact that your ex lives in the same city as you and has probably already posted to any online dating site you would have.

You would think this cocktail would kill any remaining sexual libido. Ummm yeah, ...not so much.

I find myself pondering men all the time and all around me. Examples

1. At stop lights: ex: the 18 year old sucking a lollipop next to me in his dodge truck. good god, if you aren't going to share, than at least roll up the window.

2. Walmart; the man in his wife beater. Always Low prices..always.

3. Flash backs of dudes I dated. Where is the chinese food dude with the 007's when you need one?

4. Soaps. There's this young Hispanic dude on Young and the Restless who has black hair and a goateee. Ay Papi, ven aqui por favor.

5. Church. OMG yes chuch. I'm not going to say who specifically but good lord, I'm praising and repenting back to back, cause my mind is a-wandering.

6. M's son. With his horn rimmed glasses and mensa mind, I so want to "yaeger bomb him" the next time we go to Building 5.

7. UNF track team. Why the heck do they have to jog shirtless down southside blvd? Their sinewy shiny bodies are so not conducive to safe driving. Who cares if I'm probably a good 10 years older. I can cook them something other than top shelf or hot dogs.

8. Weathermen. I'm not sure if it's the weird glow that the green screen casts upon them but I find themm immensely attractive these days. Maybe it's just the workings of Fickle Fay.

9. Rednecks. Ever since leaving the hospital I've been thinking I should date one. See how the other half lives. Does morro go well with fried okra? How about grits?

10. Celebrities: Eric Bana(I think it's the Austrailian thing), Brad Pitt (his lips are to die fore), and oddly enough Jake Gyllenehall (spell)

So maybe it's the drugs, maybe it me cycling, maybe it's where I'm at in my menstrual cycle. All I know is that I want sum.

No comments: