Thursday, August 28, 2008

4 day weekend ramble.

1. Just got out of church. I realize that the peace that centers me comes from pray. Why don't I do it enough.

2. Am being bad -will go drinking tomorrow. I have a two drink limit but still know it's not a good idea with the meds. Why am I such a bad girl? Soy una chica muy muy mala.

3. I have the metallic taste of something in my mouth. I can't stand it. I've brushed my teeth 5 times today and still can't get the taste out of my mouth. It's like the metal of new filling uggh.

4. I love happy Babies. Z. makes my day with her snort laugh.

5. I have mixed feeling about bring J out to drink. I'm not sure if this will be a good thing. I'm afraid she will tell Ms. Bliss and then I'm really screwed.

6. I'm sorry but the Jags suck. NE Patriots all the way.

No comments: