Sunday, June 8, 2008

Today:I was completely random.

1. Woke up around 11:30 am. Totally missed my endeavor to get to the bank so that I could cancel my debit card that I can't find. As a result had to go to the Publix to get 25 dollars out via check so that I could put gas in my car. I really hate writing checks.
2. Went to the library and checked out Pride and Prejuidice (with Keira Knightley who never moves her top lip through the whole movie), Idlewild and Little Miss Sunshine.
3. Bought other random groceries that I will probably not need but will let go bad in my fridge noneless.
4. Stopped by the Y and debated on whether or not I should go swimming. Decided against as it was only an 1 hour left before they closed.
5. Had Cheeseburgers that were too much on the medium well side.
6. Managed to do my dishes while listening to the Blood of Flowers. It's interesting learning about Iranian Culture.
7. Hung up the closed that I washed last tuesday.
8. Filled up 1 and 1/2 leaf bags full of the trash that was circulating my kitchen and living room.
9. Danced Oshun around my living room to Andre's 200o's strange ass beats.
10. Scored neighbor garage and yard sales for old bikes that I might be able to buy for 20 bucks.
11. Finally got my proof of insurance inside my vehicle.
12. Checked my cellphone several times to see if anyone left me a message. Hmm; shocker noone did.
13. Missed Max way too much. Thought that I shouldn't have let things go down the way they did.
14. Thought about the fact that a year ago today I was on a missionary trip in the Dominican Republic.
15. Thought about the fact that now I have this "disorder" no one will respect my thoughts for what they are nor will they credit me with the justice that I crave so badly; Instead they will always wonder if I need a meds adjustment.
16. Painted my toes; put little design on them: took Me's (my best friend) ideas and bought all the implements to put my own little rhinestones on my toes.
17. Washed my kitchen floor for the first time since moving in October.
18. Disembowled a wasp that got caught in my kitchen window.

No comments: