Monday, June 9, 2008

DAY ONE: BACK TO WORK

Today I went back to work. Absolutely everything and everyone was quiet. C was not there so I think that was why it was a little less dramatic. J and K did not really talk to me; which is fine. Hr called which touched off the panic attacks. HR Dude berated me for not contacting him while I was on leave. Ironic thing is that he has not gotten any further in the investigation of the work conditions. So now I have to send in a medical leave form and pray my psychiatrist will complete it. I am so done with that place. You know, I'm not crazy; not at least about this. I really need to find a new job. I really wish I could talk to my mom about this. 'Course she would probably fly off the handle and want to come down here. Good God help me. I would rather poke my eyes out with a dull toothpick.

The emotions of it all. I have a really hard time not being believed. I'm not good at communicating or convincing people of what I am trying to say. People often look at me like I've got three heads. Or they misconstrue what I say. I appear to speak in double entendres.

Did the eliptical today for 25 minutes and then did yoga class. I'm hoping this will help me sleep tonight.

I am fighting taking the seroquel. All the side effects sound terrible. And I so don't want to gain anymore weight.

No comments: