Tuesday, June 10, 2008

RAMBLINGS AS USUAL

So I started doing yoga again with Red. I forgot how much I enjoyed it. It's not the power stuff that I used to in 80 degree heat, but that's probably just as well. My goal is 20 pounds and then we will see from there. I find that if I get my heart rate up, then I sleep like a log that night; which is awesome. I am doing the eliptical thought for cardio.
I think I'm gonna start swimming some. Nothing use to quite tire me out like a couple of laps was younger.

A year ago today
I was ankle deep in mud and god nows what else trying to build a wall in the domican republic. Trying not fall apart about broken engagement. I was literally just put one foot in front of the other hour by hour. God in his infinite wisdom has slowly begin to heal me and my anxst. Praise be.
I'm not there yet, but thank god I'm not where I was.

How I know I’m getting old.
1. It's been raining all day and my knees ache.
2. If I eat past 9pm I get indigestion the next day.
3. The songs that I listen to are on the easy listening station.
4. Gray hairs crop up all over my head.
5.I remember the first runs of Cheers and friends.
6. My coworkers who graduated high school in 2001
just rambling thoughts....

No comments: