Saturday, February 18, 2023

Serenity

A lot has changed sinced the last time I wrote. I have come to the realization that I have an eating disorder. This eating disorder is going to kill me if I don't take some actions. I am working with a sponsor to try and deal with some of these demons. God I offer myself to the to build with me and to do with me thou wilt. God what the heck could you build with me today? I really have been a gym rat today. I really haven't done much serving others. I just wanted to move. It makesme feel so strong. Would you have me be a house wife for the for rest of my life? How am I going to make money to live. So many thoughts that I strive to run from. Today I did crossfit and walked 3.2 miles. Have I meditated? NO. Have I prayed No. I just feel like my sponsor is going to drop me. God what can you do with this willful child. I really feel like I have to make an ammend with this tupperware situation. I know it sounds completely hokey. It's the only thing that comes to mind. Relieve me of the bondage of self I have thoughts that are just about me and Gosh I want that to stop. I really don't want to call that person about the yarn. I just have these weird boundaries. Church and me are distant these days. I know draw near to him and he will draw near to me. Blah Blah. Perhaps I should do my bible study for next week. It will be the fourth week that I don't go. that I may better do Thy will Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness of those that I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love and Thy way of life. May I do thy will always My difficulties are my thoughts of myself. It's not doing what my husband would have me do. He would want me connect more with other people.

No comments: